Facilities ManagerPosted on Feb 4th, 2019
Exciting New Opportunity!! We are currently seeking to fill the full-time position of Facilities Manager. This individual is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the administrative and hospice in-patient care facilities, equipment and grounds. This position also serves as Chair of the Safety Committee. Mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and construction experience are desired. Additional responsibilities include assisting the Special Events department with event set-up, donation pickup/delivery, etc.; development of policies and procedures related to maintenance and safety, and overall compliance with OSHA regulations. Working hours are 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM with on-call responsibility week nights and weekends.
Physician LiaisonPosted on Jan 9th, 2019
This position is responsible for the marketing & communication between our agency and all physician offices in Hospice of Randolph County’s service area. This individual will be responsible for generating appropriate patient referrals/admissions from referral sources and for growing the overall number of referrals /admissions and days of care. The liaison will cultivate new referral sources and secure referral/admissions from the sources. The liaison will establish and maintain professional relationships with all referral sources, including physicians, nursing homes, assisted livings, and hospital personnel including but not limited to case managers, office managers, office nurses, director of nursing, discharge planners, and other appropriate referral sources. He/she will work actively to establish and maintain market awareness, acceptance and allegiance throughout the local service area.
Education and/or Experience:
- Degree in medical field, marketing, communications, public relations, or related field preferred.
- In lieu of degree, demonstrated professionalism, intelligence, and prior marketing/sales related work experience will be considered.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills; able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Positive attitude with a desire to encourage co-workers.
- Ability to organize and implement multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in oral and written form.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and decision-making skills.
Mail, Fax or Email your Resume to:
416 Vision Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203
Fax: (336) 672-0868