Homecare Hospice Aide (CNA), PRNPosted on Mar 25th, 2019
Location: Hospice of Randolph County
Nursing assistant needed for home and/or facility visits for hospice patients. Must be available weekdays (M-F 8 AM - 5 PM) and occasional weekends.
- Must possess, at a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide I course who has successfully completed the competence examination and is currently listed as an NA I with the Division of Health Service Regulation Healthcare Personnel Registry with no substantiated findings.
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a nursing assistant desired. Hospice certification preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, current automobile liability insurance at limits required by HRC, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
Randolph Hospice House Inpatient Facility RN, PRN Night ShiftPosted on Mar 14th, 2019
Location: Randolph Hospice House
Registered nurse needed to work 12-hour night shifts depending on availability at the inpatient unit. Must be available to work 24 hours per month. Candidates should possess excellent assessment skills and strong organizational abilities as well as strong critical thinking skills. Must be able to work within an interdisciplinary team and possess effective oral and written communication skills. Applicants should have one year of acute care experience. Hospice or Home Health experience is preferred. Must have current NCBON licensing without restriction.
Mail, Fax or Email your Resume to:
416 Vision Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203
Fax: (336) 672-0868