Randolph Hospice House Inpatient Facility Registered Nurse, Full-Time NightsPosted on Jun 14th, 2019
Location: Randolph Hospice House
*** $5,000 Signing Bonus to come join our team! ***
Full-time RN needed to work 12-hour shifts from 6:45 p.m. until 7:15 a.m. at our state-of-the-art inpatient facility. Every other weekend is required in the schedule rotation for a total of 36 hours per week. An additional 12-hour shift may be required as needed. Competitive pay and benefits package includes evening and weekend shift differential. Long term care and/or hospice experience is a plus. Must have current NCBON licensing without restriction.
Candidates should possess excellent assessment skills and organizational abilities as well as strong critical thinking skills. Must be able to work within an interdisciplinary team and possess effective communication skills, in both oral and written form
- One year experience in an acute care, hospice or home health setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Hospice certification a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, current automobile liability insurance at limits required by HRC, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Mail, Fax or Email your Resume to:
416 Vision Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203
Fax: (336) 672-0868