Registered Nurse Case Manager, Full-TimePosted on Oct 11th, 2019
Location: Hospice of Randolph County
Registered nurse needed for a full-time Case Manager position at Hospice of Randolph County. Must be available to share in call rotation weeknights and weekends. Individual will provide end of life care to patients residing in the home and facility settings.
Candidates should possess excellent assessment skills and strong organizational abilities as well as strong critical thinking skills. Must be able to work within an interdisciplinary team and possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must have current NCBON licensing without restriction
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care setting
- Current CPR certification
- Hospice certification a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, current automobile liability insurance at limits required by HRC, and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
CNA, Full-Time NightsPosted on Oct 11th, 2019
Location: Randolph Hospice House
Opening available for a Certified Nursing Assistant to work 12-hour night shifts at our state-of-the-art inpatient facility.
- Must possess, at a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide I course who has successfully completed the competence examination and is currently listed as an NA I with the Division of Health Service Regulation Healthcare Personnel Registry with no substantiated findings.
- A minimum of one year’s work experience as a nursing assistant is required.
- Palliative care and/or long-term care experience is a plus.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, current automobile liability insurance at limits required by HRC, and reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work flexible schedule.
Facility Maintenance TechnicianPosted on Sep 24th, 2019
We are currently seeking to fill the full-time position of Facility Mantenance Technician. This individual is responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of the administrative and hospice in-patient care facilities, equipment and grounds. Minor mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and construction experience are desired. Working hours are 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM with on-call responsibility week nights and weekends.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Completion of a skilled trades apprenticeship program preferred
3. Must possess a valid driver's license, current automobile liability incurance at limits required by HRC, and reliable transportation.
Other skills / Abilities:
1. Ability to work with mininal supervision.
2. Experience performing building, HVAC, electrical and plumbing maintenance and repairs
3. Ability to troubleshoot and identify equipment & building problems
4. Ability to maintain positive working relationships and courteous interaction with the public
1. Must be able to lift and transport in excess of 30 lbs during the course of providing services
2. Safely climb and utilize ladders, climb stairs, walk distances and move around building and grounds
3. Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently
4. Communicate effectively verbally and written
Mail, Fax or Email your Resume to:
416 Vision Drive
Asheboro, NC 27203
Fax: (336) 672-0868